- 1 red pepper, deseeded and roughly chopped
- 1 yellow pepper, deseeded and roughly chopped
- 1 large red onion, roughly chopped
- 250g butternut squash, peeled, deseeded and roughly chopped
- low calorie cooking spray some sort of oil
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 150g cherry tomatoes
- 1x 23g sachet Westcountry Spice Tikka Masala Paste
- 400g can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 100g baby leaf spinach
- 15g fresh coriander, chopped
1. Preheat the oven to 220°C/Fan 200°C/Gas 7.
2. Put the peppers, onion and squash in a large roasting tin and coat with oil. Season to taste, toss well and roast for 20 minutes, turning the vegetables halfway. Add the tomatoes 5 minutes before the end of the cooking time.
3. Heat a pan, fry the onions and stir in one sachet of Tikka paste and 400g of chopped tomatoes. Cook over a medium heat for 5 to 10 minutes.
4. Add the roasted vegetables, spinach, and chickpeas and simmer until the spinach has wilted, adding a little water if the sauce is too thick.
5. Check the seasoning and serve hot with your favourite rice and salad, garnished with chopped coriander.