Westcountry Spice organic Ketjap Manis and Thai green curry paste adds an authentic Indonesian flavour to this Salmon and shrimp Thai fry with asparagus. A healthy everyday meal, rich in Omega 3 and Vitamin K and also gluten free.
- 1tbs (15ml) cooking oil
- 2-3 tbs (30-45ml) of Westcountry Spice Ketjap Manis
- 1 tsp (5ml) of Westcountry Spice Thai green curry paste
- 8oz (250g) wild salmon fillet cut into cubes
- 2-3oz (50-75g) prawns or shrimp
- 3 tbs (45ml) organic natural yoghurt
- Enough asparagus for two
1. Fry the asparagus in a little Ketjap Manis and a tiny bit of Green Thai paste
(about 1/8 tsp) for a few minutes just to soften, then remove and keep aside.
2. Next, add oil to a wok and heat for a few minutes.
3. Add the salmon into the wok and sear for one minute.
4. Pour over the Ketjap Manis and add the prawns into the Wok, and then add in
the rest of the Green Thai paste and stir in.
5. Add the asparagus and cook for a further minute or so, ensuring the salmon is
6. Add yoghurt and stir through quickly.
7. Serve on a bed of rice or Bok Choy.